Fagelbaum & Heller LLP – Complex Commercial, Civil Litigation
Fagelbaum & Heller LLP has built a national reputation for excellence in handling large, multi-party cases involving complex business, corporate and civil litigation matters. We are active before federal and state courts, administrative agencies, and arbitration forums, managing all aspects of cases from pre-trial negotiations through trial and, if necessary, appeal. We also effectively use alternative dispute resolution mechanisms when appropriate. Our vigorous general litigation practice represents individuals, small businesses and large corporations.
We are available to assist new clients in many areas of the law, including:
- A legal dispute can greatly affect both your business and personal life. Our civil litigation attorneys use litigation, arbitration and mediation to help businesses, families and individuals resolve their disputes.
- Conflicts that affect businesses demand effective advocacy from a knowledgeable lawyer. In contract disputes, tort claims and other types of legal disagreements, our experienced attorneys have the background and ability to obtain a successful resolution to your commercial litigation matter.
- While most trials are handled in state courts, certain cases are tried in federal court. If you face a lawsuit where federal jurisdiction applies, you need an attorney with the experience and knowledge necessary to defend your rights.
- Government agencies develop regulations and conduct proceedings under their own rules of procedure and evidence. Our experience in government regulation and administrative law helps clients interact with federal, state, and local government boards and commissions in regulatory and enforcement matters.
- Our experienced attorneys represent clients in employment law. Cases in California and nationwide. We handle issues involving unfair labor practices, sexual harassment, background investigations, wage and hour law, discrimination and more.
- If you suspect that a will or trust does not reflect the wishes of the deceased, you have a right to challenge the proceedings in court. Our firm's lawyers have the necessary experience to represent you in probate and trust litigation.
- Whether you are a provider or an end-user of telecommunication services, you need effective and reliable counsel to guide you through the complexities of this industry. Our experienced Telecommunications attorneys provide skilled and knowledgeable representation in both federal and state matters.
Cost-effective, high quality legal service
While many view legal fees as a cost of doing business, Fagelbaum & Heller LLP believes that quality representation should be an asset that adds value. Our extensive experience allows us to minimize expenses while delivering results. Fagelbaum & Heller LLP offers sound advice and reliable strategies for achieving optimal outcomes. We also are effective at getting insurance in place to fund litigation expenses where appropriate.
Attentive and responsive counsel
The higher the stakes, the more professional and experienced your representation must be. Likewise, the greater your interest will be in the litigation. At Fagelbaum & Heller LLP we emphasize client involvement and are responsive to your concerns throughout the litigation process. Highly personalized service is just one of the reasons the firm is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest rating available for professionalism and ethics.
Contact a preeminent team of litigation attorneys